Friday, June 11, 2010

FU club Babies

Today the FU club babies were all in one place at one time!  It's been quite a journey for the three fertilely unpredictable club members.  We became friends quite a while ago, around 7 years!  Then we all started trying to have kids and struggled.  We were each other's support through these years, which were not easy. I don't know what I would have done without these girls!  They were my rock, helping me see God's truth in adversity.  As we were walking in Chick-fil-a with our SIX kids, Jenn said, and think, we prayed for just ONE!  God is so faithful to us, His love never ends....


So here they are, in age order:)

FU baby number one.....
Proud big sister and the sweetest brown eyed girl, Carleigh is the very first miracle baby of the group.  She's now three, time has flown by!

Number two.....
I'm rather partial to this one:)

Baby number three....
Heartbreaker to say the least!  Such a sweet boy.  Janie found out she was having him not too long before I had Zane.  I was so excited when they found out he was a boy, Zane was going to have a little buddy!

Number four....
I am also partial to this one!

Number five....
Oh. my. goodness....she is the cutest thing alive!  I don't think this kid stops smiling! 

And last but not least, baby number SIX
He's grown so much, here are his newborn pictures:)

Go Here to read more about the story of the three of us (well I guess if you count the hubs there are 6 of us).  Seeing all these kids together was so special.  It's so easy to forget where you started, but today really reminded me how I have two little miracles snoozing away in their room.  I am more than thankful for them, and the journey we went through to get to this point.  These kids are so fortunate to have had so many people praying for them, even before they were born.  



So here's a few more:)

The Girls

The Boys


Janie has mastered the art of carrying two kids!


I think Annabelle is telling Em something...






This picture melts my heart!  They are just like their daddies! 

I love C trying to comfort her baby brother, and J is really wondering why that baby was making so much noise!  Then there is miss A who is still happy as can be, E who is concentrating so hard on those bubbles, and Z, who was in a terrible mood....could you tell?




I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy
Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment